|Sign up today to receive more information about our in-house training starting February 2017 for only $329
Satisfy your NMLS Pre Licensing education requirements by attending a live webcast in our office
Watch, listen, ask questions, and participate. Our enhanced 2017 schedule of live classroom equivalent courses allows you to complete your licensing requirements with a schedule that suits you best. Complete the NMLS pre licensing requirements.
You will be provided all of the tools you need to help you successfully complete your MLO pre-licensing education and prepare for your exam!
Dynamic, high-energy courses with a ten minute break each hour: We use proven methods and engaging hands-on activities
Leading instructors: Highly respected instructors adapt their teaching to best meet your learning style
The best curriculum: Gain the knowledge and understanding you need to pass the S.A.F.E. Test.
You will receive everything you need to successfully complete your pre-licensure education requirements. Your completion will be uploaded directly into the NMLS Licensing System Database at the conclusion of your course.
- Truth in Lending Act (TILA) Regulation Z [2 Hours]
- Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act (RESPA) Regulation X [2 Hours]
- New RESPA Good Faith Estimate [1 Hour]
- Equal Credit Opportunity Act (ECOA) Regulation B [1 Hour]
- Home Mortgage Disclosure Act (HMDA) Regulation C [30 Minutes]
- Federal Credit Reporting Act (FCRA) [1 Hour]
- Privacy Laws [1.5 Hours]
- Interagency Guidance on Non-traditional Mortgage Product Risks [2 Hours]
- Ethics, Fraud, Consumer Protection and Fair Lending Issues [3 Hours]
- General Mortgage Knowledge [6 Hours]
You will also receive at no additional cost: Our entire test prep package described in our web site catalog.
NMLS National and UST test prep program
Our five hour on line test prep video and accompanying material.
Access to hundreds of Q&A developed from the same outline used by the NMLS for your exams.
After class review “Cram Course”, a slide show presentation that will drill in exactly what you need to remember, recommended for the evening before you take your NMLS test.
You do not have to have a CalBRE license to attend this training
The cost is only $329.
Price includes your $30 NMLS education reporting fee.
For more information, call our office 866-840-8745 or complete the form below